idea-exchange
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://idea-exchange.board-directory.net

An open letter from Zhang Yunfan Empty An open letter from Zhang Yunfan

Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:03 pm
Note - Zhang Yunfan is a youngest from China who was detained by Chinese authority recently for organized a book reading party discussing the political situation in China. The Chinese government didn't like that. They are afraid of any political organizations questioning their iron-grip rule so Zhang Yunfan was arrested for his "crime" and put in jail for 30 days. His friends in Beijing signed up a letter appealing to authority to release him. And he finally released from jail with his friends' help. Here is the open letter he wrote thanking the moral assistance he got from all the friends who supported him.

-------------------------- * ---------------------------

Zhang Yunfan: I give the confession of the people

Thanks to Qian Liqun, Kong Qingdong, Zhang Qianfan, Li Zuo, Chen Bo, Chai Xiaoming and Song Lei from Peking University and Zhang Yao
Ancestors, Li Minqi, Tang Min and other alumni at home and abroad; thanks Huang Jisu, Kuang New Year, Zhu Dongli, Qin Hui, Yu Jianrong,
Xu Youyu and Song Yang Biao, Chen Hongtao, Fan Jingang more than 400 community teachers and friends!

Thank you for your justification, so that I may see the sun again.

Please forgive me can not visit, to express my gratitude to you!

I was released on bail on December 29, 2017. However, after 30 days of criminal detention and 14 days of surveillance, I found that the test of myself has just begun.
(Zhang Yunfan photo)

I can not lift this page in the past, can only face this test.

Some people say that I am a Peking University student, is a tyrant, is not so self-serving elite.

However, the Marxist and the "Mao Zuo", a label that has been given different meanings by different people, is the most valuable Visual identity.

I can see that exploitation and oppression have never disappeared in the world.

At home, there are many workers in state-owned enterprises. From the beginning, I understood how the life time of veteran workers in the state-owned enterprises restructuring was eaten. They have been thrown into society, precariously; and the wider vulnerable groups, nothing more than black coal kiln scaffolding sweatshops, its Life trajectory, nothing more than dedicated to youth life, dedicated lifetime devotees.

"I swallowed the industrial waste water, the unemployment order / those younger than the machine died prematurely / I swallowed and swallowed
Inverted / swallowed the pedestrian bridge, swallowed the life covered with water rust / I can no longer swallow / All I have swallowed
A poem that shakes off from the throat / makes a shame on the territory of the motherland "

Behind the rise, the shadow of a long, an inch halo, an inch of color.

The poet falls down the tall building, his faith rises slowly.

This is all the reason why I am determined to be loyal to the working people and believe in Marxism.

Some online rumors are true, Peking University reading, I really was a member of the PKU Marxism. I and The fellow travelers at the university not only study the theoretical works at a reading conference, but also the places where the disadvantaged groups are located shadow. After countless singing and dancing, let's talk about news and filming English classes, and gradually I found that no matter where I go, I have a school Big brother Big Brother and I say hello - when playing rice, always more spoonful.

After graduation I came to Guangzhou, in addition to participating in work, self-reliance, life is no different. To be noble, I continued to practice the ideal little by little at Guangdong University of Technology. In fact, I just continued to attend the reading and volunteering activities move.

At the reading conference that we were arrested, we discussed the historical process and social issues for decades - involving major calendar History events, laborer status rights and so on. We discuss how young people should solve these problems. I admit, We also talked about the storm that college students had been involved in 29 years ago.

Someone must be curious, is my speech really over?

Of course, it is not as standardized as newspaper and TV textbooks. If we admit that social problems exist according to the above criteria Excited "to discuss" how to solve "undoubtedly more" over-excited. "

However, every country in the world has its own social problems. Some people will put forward various solutions to the problems.Act, is this also a sin?

This is the right!

The Constitution impressively states: "Citizens of the People's Republic of China have freedom of speech, publication, assembly, association, procession and demonstration.
"If there is" excessive "speech, then" freedom "is meaningless!

However, if the reason for arresting me was "discussing social issues," at least I felt that I was still treated with seriousness. When I took away on November 15, the police looked at me in the education industry and gave me a "crime of illegal business." perhaps Because it is too funny, when formally sentenced to detention, it became a "crime to disturb the social order" - a 24-year-old youth unexpectedly The power of such a huge, can lead to a thousand acres of university "work, production, business and teaching, research, medical Law "?

This is not precisely for sin, what is without words.

I was asked to admit that there was a conspiracy - do you really have a conspiracy?

What kind of plot organization do you need to study? Plaza dance what plot organization needs? All sorts of necessary simple points at a reading conference Workers, is it what is "plotting organization" it?

I was also asked to admit that I had "extreme ideas", promised not to go to reading conferences afterwards, be asked to "give" more Many people have the same ideas.

Detention center cold floor, eight hours continuous trial, monitoring absolute loneliness, too much mental torture, Hard to say. When I was told that more people would be arrested because of me and my parents would be tired, I admit that I could not Withstood such tremendous mental pressure, I just wanted to get through the knot, even if I went to jail, so long as I could let other young people and family members Get peace. So, I compromise.

Unexpectedly, he will be released on bail afterwards. Surviving the absolute lonely years of living so I can not say clearly, thinking is also very slow.

After a dozen days of recovery, I finally recovered - but did not expect: my compromise was so useless pale!

Although this time because of reading will be implicated Sun Tingting, Zheng Yongming, Ye Jianke several youth also with me on bail pending trial, But the left-wing youth Xu Zhongliang, Huang Liping, Han Peng and my girlfriend Gu Jiayue were online pursuit! Our charges have not been Cancellation, remains the body of the sinners - especially Xu Zhongliang four, they are now being online escape "fugitives!"

I can not imagine how the four of them are now. One closed his eyes, it seems to see that year in the National Unification Area, that Whistling police cars, siren sirens and arrest warriors hunting those who hide in Tibet, can not find a place to save Progressive youth!

And I, too, can be silent - according to police instructions, "cautious", return to "normal" life, put a Zhang calm desk, hide into the small building unified, from doing a "exquisite self-interest." But for a lifetime Do not belong to their own charges, a lifetime away from reading and I love the working people.

What's more, I would also like to watch my other left-wing youth being chased away and arrested!

They do not come from prestigious universities and they do not get so lucky as I am Not to go, but not the year Yan'an can defection, only to go through the length of imprisonment years!

I walked out of jail, but put on the yoke of conscience; escaped to the court, but always suffered the moral judgment.

Even we are insignificant. But since then, any ideal young man can be arrested and any reading can be done To be convicted, any voluntary activity can be controlled, ideals can not be touched, freedom of speech is extremely cheap, Mark Think Mao Zedong is a joke!

How heartless, will bow at this moment? !

I have heard many "just enough" "moderate" "take a step backward."

Of course I can understand that this is a caring concern for me. But how can I escape my comrades and do the "exquisite selfishness." Righteous "?

Needless to say, "freedom of speech" is protected by the Constitution, and it does not matter enough. Mao Zedong Thought has a clear-cut stand and is never "Golden Mean"; I "take a step back" to make myself "a brighter future", but my comrades have to fall into the abyss!

- At the same time fall abyss, as well as the full dignity of all young idealist.

Instead of humiliation, it is better to face the face! I can only tell the truth, no compromise; even once again experience the jail, Also far ahead of this grave suffering.

All good people, I urge you to see - where you are running for, he will not let you down.

He will hold his head high and face the storm down to.

He is ready!

Zhang Yunfan
January 15, 2018
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum