idea-exchange
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://idea-exchange.board-directory.net

The Death of Dr. Han Men: The most educated young man in the village wipes the car at his supervisor's home Empty The Death of Dr. Han Men: The most educated young man in the village wipes the car at his supervisor's home

Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:04 pm
China Youth Daily News At least some time before his death, Yang Baode believed he had a bright future.

At that time, the tutor promised him to study abroad, he excitedly dialed his girlfriend's phone number. The Xi'an Jiaotong University pharmacology Doctoral student, Wu Meng, a girlfriend who reads well in Beijing, discusses with both friends: both apply for public assistance to study in the United States for one year, and after returning to China They get married.

However, at Christmas, a week later, the 29-year-old PhD student went to death. On the afternoon of December 25, 2017, he alone Leave from school, not with cell phone and wallet. On the night of the same night, he drowned in the Bahe River, and the police found that there was no evidence Department of criminal cases.

For the vast majority of relatives and friends around Yang Baode, everything happens without any warning.

Yang Baode is the only college student. He came from Hubei rural areas, his parents working in the field odd jobs, there is a brother at home Brother a sister. Because I know the family burden, starting from college, in addition to tuition, he basically did not find the home to spend money. Undergraduate, he also opened a canteen in the dormitory, giving people a computer repair, summer sales have done. Post-graduate students, the same Learn to meet him in the cafeteria, always saw him eat 3 5 bowls of noodles.

Outstanding grades in the exam, he gave up the public high school, chose a exemption of tuition and fees of private secondary schools. It seems to my family , Which also led to his unsatisfactory college entrance examination, only admitted to three.

When studying undergraduate, his most important goal is PubMed, to a better school. To this end from the junior next semester, he And girlfriend date in library every day.

After studying in research, Yang Baode most of the energy transferred to scientific research, he hopes to become a university teacher in the future. Master two years, He co-sent 3 papers, one of which was a SCI paper.

In the second study, Yang Baode applied to a large number of Bo. In the absence of the qualification of master's tutor recommended, Dr. Yang Baode change during A mentor, become a professor of surnamed Zhou students. Reporter inquiries Xi'an Jiaotong University thesis found that Yang Baode is Professor Zhou The first doctoral supervisor.

However, since the mentor was changed, Yang Baode's research achievements have largely come to a standstill. After reading Bo for a year and a half, he only made it A thesis, but also the master's experiment results. Since the author of this essay is not Professor Zhou, Did not meet the requirements of graduation requirements. He had filed with his girlfriend, the next semester, mid-term examinations of doctoral candidates will be, must be Come up with some preliminary research results.

In the absence of scientific research, he had a long message on the previous master's tutor, "Since the turn of the mentor, every day living in pain Bitter, my character was not cheerful, I began to become silent depression. I was not good at dealing with people, I started It becomes impossible to see every single day I will not deny people, basically the teacher let me do all the reasonable unreasonable I have to do things. I can not grasp the focus of scientific research, always swinging between the trade-offs. I like to help people, basic I do not need any help to open the other people to help me, which led to a large part of my time doing useful work. What I get is nothing for my own business. "

In this long message, he even mentioned that he had thought of minor births. This may be the only one that he utters clearly Help signal. He said he was sorry to master, each time you see the master guide and his car, will dodge away.

But in his cell phone, the family did not find the mentor reply.

Three months later, Yang Baode went to death. His parents cried softly and fell to the ground after seeing their son's body. Accompanied to come Relatives sighed, "they fell from the top of the human family."

In the Xi'an Jiaotong University School of Medicine, undergraduate after Professor Zhou's professional classes, evaluation of its "academic professional ability worthy of recognition "Pretty humorous," "Like us to boast her."

Department of Pharmacology, graduates told reporters that some teachers and students in the department less contact in life, and some teachers and students Close contacts, Professor Zhou belongs to the latter.

Zhang Han was Yang Baode's master classmate, but also his good buddy children. Zhang Han found that since the transfer after about Yang Bao Often meals are not on the list Friends often talked about "having dinner with the tutor." Zhang cold to some surprise is that, This frequency is "abnormally high."

Yang Po Tak wine is very small, twenty-two liquor drunk. But at his mentor's dinner, he sometimes has to drink alcohol. Roommate has seen He was drunk back to the dorm at night.

In WeChat, Professor Zhou has a student group called "Fan Group." In the group, she told a master student, " The teacher should focus on training you, cultivate you into my doctorate, or stop my wine. "

In addition to eating and drinking, the chat records obtained by the China Youth Daily and the CYTS online journalist showed that Professor Zhou was very enthusiastic about Yang Proudly explicitly mentioned or implied requirements include: watering flowers, cleaning the office, bag, take the water, pick up her to the parking lot, Accompany her shopping supermarket, with her home to install curtains and so on.

The first year of doctoral students next semester, Professor Zhou put forward an idea for Yang Baode consider - to do their own acquaintance daughter tutoring. She said in a text message, "I think you are not too busy at the moment, if she counseled 3 times a week, each time 2 Hour, 100 yuan / time, so easy for you to earn some money subsidy. "

Last May to August, Wu Meng came to Xi'an to accompany her boyfriend. She remembers very well that her boyfriend's club was going on every Tuesday and Thursday evening Riding the electric car to go out to the high-tech zone to the high school home counseling. Tutored children get out of school at 8 o'clock at night, tutoring Two hours, Yang Bao De ride on the 40-minute electric car back is often midnight. Every Saturday, counseling is in the office of the doctoral supervisor Room. After summer vacation, tutoring finally ended.

Yang Baode's family memories, one day more than 9 o'clock in the morning, he called Yang Baode to learn that the highest education in the village Young people, being mentors doing hygiene, will have to wipe the car and so on.

Family some unbelievable, Yang Baode said faintly, "no big deal, not just me alone."

In front of his family, he never only reported good news. After the Bo transfer, the only change his family found was that Yang Baode went to his home The number of calls is much less, often after the call is short. My friend Zhang Han remember, after the transfer, he looked Up and change is not large, "just a diminished smile on his face."

In the impression of Zhang Han, Yang Baode rarely said no to others, "basically can help to help." After studying, he is free To help students fix hundreds of computers.

In the dream of Wu Meng, her boyfriend "not good at expressing", he will not complain about anything dissatisfied. Even in the most recent friends In front of him, he rarely mentioned his mentor.

Wu Meng's evaluation of her boyfriend is "very tricky", give him the things to do are assured. Not long ago, she had her birthday First tell Yang Baode, do not spend a gift to buy. Yang Baode sent her a Ferris wheel photo frame, bought on Taobao, dozens Dollars, the photo is his own production. Wu Meng very happy, rare in the circle of friends show a loving.

Unexpectedly, less than 20 days, she waited until the boyfriend's death.

This is not the first attempt by Yang Baode to commit suicide.

One day in May 2017, Wu Meng and his dinner together. After dinner, Yang Baode left two rented house. with As usual, he told Wu Meng, to do tutoring. By 11 o'clock at night, Yang Bao-de has not come back, but suddenly inside the house Sounded his cell phone alarm. Wu Meng found that her boyfriend did not bring anything to go out, cell phones, wallets and buses have to stay In the rental house.

The next night, Yang Baode finally returned to the rental housing, the body is full of scars scarred by branches and pebbles. hair Crazy looking for a day of Wu Meng, grabbed her boyfriend tightly, she cried trembling, but her boyfriend did not say anything.

Two days later, under the solemn interrogation of Wu Meng, Yang Baode told her that in the afternoon, he went to write a note to Master Instructor Things, Bo guides know, specifically called him to the office, criticized him.

In the evening, he alone walked to the Qinling Mountains more than 20 kilometers away, several attempts to commit suicide without success. Back to school The sky is bright He came to the 31st floor of the Yangyang International Building near the school, hovering for an afternoon, eventually he turned back, Decided to see his girlfriend again. He said that if his girlfriend was not at home, he would return to Yangyang International and jump forward without hesitation go with.

This is the first time that Wu Meng realizes that Yang Baode's life is so precarious. She urged boyfriend to change mentor. But Yang Baode a few Almost did not consider this possibility, "many teachers inside the college are the same academic leaders of students apply for mentor No one dared to accept it. "

Reporter inquiries dissertation found that Xi'an Jiaotong University Department of Pharmacology 7 doctoral tutor, including Professor Zhou, including The less three professors are students of one of them. Yang Baode's master tutor and Professor Zhou also have a division door. Yang Baode, a classmate with a professional classmate told reporters in school, 3 years, she had never heard of someone who applied for the guide Teacher, "Think too hard."

Translator's proposal was denied, Wu Meng also said, "or we would not read it." But this proposal on Yang Baode More difficult to accept. He told Wu Meng, "finally read so many years, if I do not read, even the master Degree can not get.

In considering the transfer of Bo, Yang Bao-de also told his family, "converted into Shuobu Lian read words, if you can not get a PhD diploma, Master's diploma is gone. In fact, according to "Xi'an Jiaotong University graduate student academic qualifications management regulations" Graduate school full year of study, you can apply for a voluntary reduction into a master's degree. However, Yang Baode's family speculated that he did not know , "Otherwise the pressure will not be so big."

To persuade her boyfriend failed, Wu Meng into uneasy. She wanted to tell her boyfriend's family, but Yang Baode afraid of family members, not to let she says. Wu Meng had called her boyfriend's mentor Professor Zhou. She told the China Youth Daily · Youth Online reporter, she told Professor Zhou described in detail the boyfriend attempted suicide, "I hope Bao De to be able to graduate." The other response, "will be Attention. "

For Yang Baode, going abroad is yet another attempt to change his own destiny.

The family has long heard him say, "I want to go abroad for a year, and now I have to go back to school to go back to my hometown." Roommates also remember that before the accident A week or so, he was sitting in front of the computer to write an invitation to study abroad, Yang Baode conspire to the screen, carefully asked him, Apply to go abroad to prepare what materials. "You have to talk to your tutor first," the roommate told him.

Therefore, on December 18, when his family and his girlfriend received a phone call from Yang Baode and knew that the tutor agreed to help him contact him for going abroad,
Very happy.

At noon on December 20, Yang Baode went to the lab where the roommate lives and borrowed the instrument to do the experiment.

The turning point happened in a day. Mentor asked Yang Baode experimental results, he replied, "Teacher Zhou, I go to study in the afternoon Room to do reading in English, the experimental results came out. "The instructor emphasizes," The result should be reported to the teacher first Under the first is the experiment, not to learn English at night, instead of working day. "

Wu Meng told reporters that after Yang Baode lost contact, a classmate told her that Yang Baode had talked to him about it. This classmate Advocates Yang to give up the idea of ​​going abroad, "You are so easy to use, how mentors would be willing to let you go?

However, from some indications, Yang Baode does not seem to give up completely. On the afternoon of the 23rd, he played basketball with his friends as usual. And roommates went to the supermarket to buy snacks such as pudding. In the evening, he took the initiative to contact a student applying for going abroad in WeChat, To learn about her living expenses and language certification and other issues. He even had a phone call for an English test.

The next day, he and his roommate stay in the dorms most of the time. Noon, Wu Meng sent a video invitation, Yang Baode did not answer. He took the initiative to call back in the evening.

That night, the roommate wrote the material busy at 4 am, and when he was asleep he saw that Yang Baode was still awake and was playing the king glory.

8 o'clock in the morning, when my roommate left the dormitory, I saw that Yang Baode was still playing a mobile game. This is a bit abnormal, roommate rushed to him, "Today is Christmas." Yang Bao-de smiled.

Roommate did not even think of it, this is the last sentence he and Pao said.

The phone showed that night in the division door micro-channel group, the division sister looking for him to get the key, he did not reply.

6 o'clock in the evening, his girlfriend sent a message, or did not return. Wu Meng wondering, "Today is Christmas, how so quiet." At 11 p.m., his roommate heard of Yang Baode's cell-phone alarm, which he set to remind his girlfriend to sleep. Roommate no Think more, go to sleep as usual.

It is this time, the river influx of Yang Baode's lungs. Forensic examination showed that Yang Baode died at 10 o'clock and 12 o'clock that night between.

Surveillance showed that at about 5:30 pm on the 25th, the tall, tall boy wore a yellow-blue jacket and walked out of the dormitory. It was the first time he left the dormitory on that day. He walked out of the school gate and entered Xiaozhai Subway Station.

He only took the bus card and a little change. He did not leave any text that revealed his feelings. Relatives and friends to check his left cell phone Found that the accident the same day, he had searched for "Xi'an's largest river" "Xi'an's largest lake."

About 6:30, Yang Baode figure again appeared in the monitoring. He came out from the MTR Center A subway station to the bridge Walk in the direction.

(At the request of the respondent, all the names in the text except Yang Baode are pseudonyms)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum